Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Amex Black wasn't paid by my PA

Damn PA's. I was scheduled to be flying out to meet Rolloing Stone magazine today but my PA didn't pay my Amex bill. So i am stuck in LAX while she sorts this damn mess out.

Had a BIG advance from the studio to secure my services on Season II of Top Of The Pods.

It's been good. Dons is going to meet me at the interview and we'll just make sure there are no red M&Ms as we both seem to have a problem with them. Dons is in therapy and he is going to give me his therapist CDROM Experience to see if I might hire him too.

Well, my 32" Powerbook (the only one in existance) is gonna run out of battery in a while and I need to sync my blagged 500Gb Gold & Diamond studded iPod (the only one in existance too - thanks Steve.) so catch you all on the flipside.... Toni

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home